Working With Oracle Cards
The word Oracle means to speak wisdom". Oracle cards are a divination tool that helps you connect to your inner wisdom and Spirit Guides helping you receive clarity on life situations and your path.
What is this course about?
This course is about empowering yourself and others with the help of Oracle cards. It will show you how to use your intuition to interpret the cards with out needing to use the enclosed booklet. This will also be a valuable opportunity to sit down with an experienced channel that will share with you the ins and outs of this practice. Giving you the chance to ask questions, practice and someone to follow up with after you have completed 3 or more readings with friends and family.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone that wants to help themselves and others find peace, guidance and balance in their life.
- The person who is curious about Oracle cards and how this can help them get in touch with their inner knowing.
- Those that are long for an easier way to start communicating with their Spirit Guides.
- Anyone who is already working with Oracle Cards and needs help interpreting the message.
What is covered in this course?
- How to receive wisdom and advice from your higher self and your team of helpers in the spiritual realm.
- How to use Oracle cards for personal guidance and strengthening your intuition
- How to choose, cleanse, charge, and program your decks
- Practicing with various card spreads and learning how to best phrase the questions
- Learning how to give brief and effective card readings for friends and family.
- Using crystals with your Oracle card Readings.
- Developing confidence, accuracy and your own authentic style
- Creating a name for your Oracle card readings an how to promote yourself
Great how do I sign up?
When you book this course you will be directed to an appointment calendar where you choose the date and time that best serves your needs.
Schedule only your first one hour session. The follow up session will be scheduled when you complete 3 readings with friends or family.
How much does it cost?
Cost: $175 includes 2 hours (course and follow up)